Tandoori Spice Mix - 30g
A hugely popular dish from the North Indian region of Punjab, well known for its tantalising red hue, making it a feast for the eyes as well as for the taste buds!
|NUTRITION|| ||PER 100G|
|Energy (kJ)|| ||911|
|Energy (kcal)|| ||216|
|Of which saturates|| ||<0.1g|
|Of which sugars|| ||<0.5g|
Paprika, Salt, Roasted Cumin (13%), Dried Ginger (10%), Dried Garlic, Roasted Coriander, Dried Mint, Chilli, Black Pepper, Dried Mango, Dried Fenugreek Leaf, Dried Lemon Juice, Cardamom (2%), Clove, Cinnamon, Black Cumin, Bay.
MADE IN A FACTORY WHERE NUTS & SESAME SEEDS ARE USED.
Spice mix must be cooked before consumption.
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURS OR PRESERVATIVES.
Shopping List: (Serves 4)
• 4 chicken breasts, cut into goujons
• 4 tbsp vegetable oil
• 4 tbsp natural yoghurt
• 1 tbsp concentrated tomato purée
• 1 lemon
• Red onion, cut into rings for garnish
• Extract juice from half the lemon and cut remaining half into wedges.
• Stir spice mix into yoghurt with oil, tomato purée and lemon juice.
• Add chicken pieces and marinade for 2 hours or preferably overnight.
• Place on ovenproof tray and cover with excess marinade.
• Oven cook, grill or barbeque for 15-20mins, turning occasionally.
• Garnish with red onion rings and lemon wedges.
• Geeta’s Tip: For a delicious vegetarian option use potatoes to make tasty Tandoori potato wedges.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS, VEGANS & COELIACS.