Tikka Spice Mix - 30g
A delicious blend of spices from the North Indian region of Punjab creates an exquisite marinade for meats and fish.
|NUTRITION|| ||PER 100G|
|Energy (kJ)|| ||912|
|Energy (kcal)|| ||216|
|Of which saturates|| ||<0.1g|
|Of which sugars|| ||<0.5g|
Paprika, Salt, Dried Garlic, Roasted Coriander (9%), Turmeric, Dried Mint, Dried Ginger, Roasted Cumin, Cardamom (3%), Dried Lemon Juice, Chilli (2%), Fenugreek, Ajwain Seeds, Mace, Nutmeg, Dried Coriander Leaf, Black Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon, Black Cumin, Bay.
MADE IN A FACTORY WHERE NUTS & SESAME SEEDS ARE USED.
Spice mix must be cooked before consumption.
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURS OR PRESERVATIVES.
Shopping List: (Serves 4)
• 4 chicken breasts, cut into goujons
• 4 tbsp vegetable oil
• 4 tbsp natural yoghurt
• 1 lemon
• Red onion, cut into rings for
• Extract juice from half the lemon and cut remaining half into wedges.
• Stir spice mix into yoghurt with oil and lemon juice.
• Add chicken pieces and marinade for 2 hours or preferably overnight.
• Place on ovenproof tray and cover with excess marinade.
• Oven cook, grill or barbeque for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally.
• Garnish with red onion rings and lemon wedges.
• Geeta’s Tip: For a tasty vegetarian option try making some delicious Paneer Tikka.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS, VEGANS & COELIACS.